TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our “No Gap” offer is available to everyone who is covered by an Australian Private Health Insurance for dental, regardless of which fund you are with.
“No Gap” means that if you have full benefits on your Health Insurance at the time of your dental treatment, and you are covered for your general and preventative dental treatment, we will not charge you the “Gap” amount. The “Gap” refers to the out of pocket expenses for the following preventative treatments: Comprehensive or Periodic Oral Examinations, Scale and Clean, Fluoride Application and Routine Intra-Oral X-ray.
For all other treatments, if your Health Insurance does not cover your treatment costs, the patient will be responsible for the out of pocket expense.
Our “No Gap” Policy extends to patients who meet the following conditions on the day of treatment:
- Must be covered for dental procedures on the day of your preventative treatment;
- Must have a current, valid Health Fund card with you on the day*;
- Must have full benefits available for each preventative treatment item: full benefits refer to the full amount which your Health Fund will contribute towards your dental cover, and depend on your level of cover, may not mean 100% of the cost of the treatment;
- Health Fund terms and conditions apply to the patient with dental cover.
*Health Fund regulations stipulate that if you do not have your card with you on the day, you will need to pay the full cost and will not be eligible for the “No Gap” offer. Patients are encouraged to check their Health Fund cover prior to making an appointment.
No Health Insurance Offer
Our special offer of $135 for Non-Health Insurance patients includes regular 6 monthly exam, scale and clean, fluoride treatment and routine X-ray.
X-rays are not recommended at every appointment and will only be provided if required and at dentist’s discretion.
Does not include OPG and Photographic Records.
This offer is valid once every 6 months and appointments must be made in advance at the end of each appointment.
For all other treatments required, that is not included in the offer, patients will receive a treatment plan and fee estimate for the treatment required.
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or Government scheme and cannot be substituted or redeemed for cash.
Loyalty Program Gift Voucher
Our “Loyalty Program” Policy extends to patients who meet the following conditions on the day of treatment:
- Not valid to use towards Payment Plans;
- Must be presented to reception staff at the time of appointment;
- One voucher per family;
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts and cannot be exchanged for cash;
- Cannot be used on preventive treatments such as exams, cleans and fluoride applications;
- Cannot be redeemed for dental products, only valid on dental treatments;
- Minimum of $250 dental treatment for voucher to be applied;
- Valid for 12 month;
- Must be redeemed in one transaction;
- Your voucher will be mailed out to you once the person you referred has been seen at our practice for an initial examination or any other dental services;
- We reserve the rights to alter any terms and conditions.